The Loftus Community Centre is a place where people can meet, learn and have fun together. Our focus is on building community. The Centre encourages people who use our rooms to be part of the Loftus Community Centre Community. Preference for room hire and reductions in rates are given to Members.
Click here for room hire rates, processes, terms & conditions.
Click here for a General Room Hire Application Form
Click here for a Regular Room Hirers Application Form (Must have a min of 4 bookings p/a)
2012 ROOM HIRE PROCESSES
1. Make a Booking
▪ Check room availability via our website or phone LCC staff to make a tentative booking.
▪ Complete & lodge one of the following forms: (Must be done within 7days of tentative booking.)
▪ Regular Room Hire Form (For profit & non-profit groups who hire min 4 times per year)
▪ General Room Hire Form (For all one-off bookings)
2. Make payment for Room Hire, Key Bonds & Room Bonds
(Please note: Regular Room Hirers are required to pay Bonds up front though Room Hire fees will be invoiced monthly. All other room hirers are required to make payments within 7 days of form lodgment).
▪ Direct Deposit Account Name: Loftus Community Centre
Acc #: 129054334
Reference: "Room Hire [& your surname/business name]"
▪ Credit / Debit Card In person during business hours
Complete details on form and fax or scan & email to us
▪ Cheque Made out to Loftus Community Centre hand deliver or post to us
▪ Cash In person during business hours (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm)
3. Collect Keys
▪ Keys for after hours room hire should be collected between 9am-4pm on the previous business day.
▪ When you collect your keys a staff member will provide you with
▪ Training on how to open & close the centre including alarm control.
▪ Bond Return Form
▪ Room Hire Checklist Form
4. Room Hire Takes Place
▪ Please read our terms & conditions of room hire
▪ At the end of your booking please wipe surfaces, sweep, vacuum, mop, return furniture to original
place and complete a Room Hire Checklist Form (This form affects refund of Bonds)
5. Key Return
▪ Please leave key in drop box or deliver the next business day in person.
▪ Complete a Bond Return Form
▪ When booking is complete and Room Hire Checklist has been returned. Staff will check your room,
discuss any concerns with you if any, and then return your Bond.
▪ If there are concerns with rooms you will be referred to LCC Manager to negotiate Bond return.
BOOKING PROCESS COMPLETE