Watch this space!
Be a Volunteer
The Loftus Community Centre (LCC) is a learning centre where people can share their knowledge, skills and expertise, while learning and having fun! The LCC is managed and run mostly by volunteers who represent the community it serves. The dedicated team of volunteers include:
* Community Group members and management who meet at the Centre;
* LCC Management Committee who provide support, management and decision making on behalf of the community;
* Students who undertake projects and support activities;
* Regular volunteers who help in the office and make the Centre a welcome place to be;
*Project or specialist volunteers who come on board and make specific projects happen.
Help is always needed! Talk to us about how you can get
involved in your community...
Examples of the sorts of volunteer positions the LCC welcomes include:
* Administration support
* Tidy helper and handyperson
* School Holiday Program support
* IT support
* Event coordination
* Marketing and promotion
* Grant writing and funding submissions
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please contact us!
Find out about Volunteering WA here